Saturday 5 July 2014

10 Foods That Burn Fat : Top Foods

There has always been a spike in interest of foods. So, here I am going to write about 10 foods that burn fat. It seems that many people are curious about what foods a natural bodybuilder eats to maintain single digit body fat, but they also want to be taken by the hand and told exactly what foods to eat themselves while on fat-burning or muscle building programs. That’s why I decided to put together separate “top 10” lists of healthy foods that burn fat, build muscles and an ultimate need for health insurance.
10-foods-to-burn-fat


My Top 10 top vegetables:
Broccoli
Asparagus
Spinach
Salad greens
Tomatoes
Peppers (green, red or yellow)
Onions
Mushrooms
Cucumbers
Zucchini

My top 10 lean proteins:

Egg whites (whole eggs in limited quantities)
Whey or Casein protein (protein powder supplements)
Chicken Breast
Salmon (wild Alaskan)
Turkey Breast
Top round steak (grass fed beef)
Flank Steak (grass fed beef)
Lean Ground Turkey
Bison/Buffalo
Trout
Burn fat grapes apples

My top 10 fruits:

Grapefruit
Apples
Blueberries
Canteloupe
Oranges
Bananas
Peaches
Grapes
Strawberries
Pineapple

Note: You cant't get these simple tips in bookstore. I DO include healthy fats as well, such as walnuts, almonds, extra virgin olive oil, flaxseeds, flaxseed oil (supplement - not to cook with), avocado and a few others.

Also, I do eat Elementary dairy products and have nothing against them, nor am I lactose intolerant. I simply don’t eat as much dairy as the rest of the stuff on my lists. When I eat dairy, its usually skim milk, low or non fat cottage cheese, low or non fat yogurt and low or non fat cheese (great for omelettes). I must say that if you want an alternate of health insurance, foods are better than ask a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads

Disqus for The Top Ten

Author

Top Ten World